Find Subscription Boxes Review
A lovely review from the great subscription box review site - Find Subscription boxes!
What came in the box:
1. LuluJo Black and White “X’s & O’s” Swaddle Blanket - This is a soft, muslin swaddle blanket with a cute neutral “hugs and kisses” design. It came wrapped up in a cute bow, but unfolds to 47″ x 47″. 70% bamboo/30% cotton
2. Winter Water Factory Mustard Cactus Print Bib - This cactus bib in mustard is a trendy kerchief style. It is made out of 100% organic cotton. The bib is made by a company in the USA, Winter Water Factory, who hires artists to design their bibs with unique prints.
3. Oli & Carol Pear Fruit Teether - This pear fruit teether is made out of 100% natural rubber in a bright yellow color to draw the attention of babies. It is designed to be worry free for moms with no holes to accumulate mold and no dyes that can harm little ones. It is made by Oli & Carol who have a focus on creating eco-friendly products and being socially responsible.
4. 10th and Pine “Loved” organic newborn onesie - This onesie is created by Tenth & Pine, a company based in the USA, that focuses on making gender neutral clothes for babies. The word “loved” is in typewriter style and is very trendy. It feels soft to touch and is made out of 100% organic cotton.
5. Smockbox Bunny cotton drawstring bag - great for storing baby clothes, diapers or toys. A cotton bag, screenprinted with the Smockbox bunny using water-based inks.